The Guardian Essential Oil Blend
Similar blends: OnGuard and Thieves Oil
The Guardian oil blend was formulated to serve as a powerful antiseptic and disinfectant. It can be used in a multitude of ways to guard against the spread of disease – both at home or when traveling. Check out these quick and easy use for this amazing healing oil blend:
- Add it to the dishwasher or washing machine to help keep smells and germs at a minimum.
- Use after infectious illness to prevent the spread of germs between family members.
- Add a few drops to liquid soap or organic hand lotion for a non-toxic antibacterial hand treatment.
Guardian is an excellent weapon against environmental mold and fungus and can stop them in their tracks. It can be especially helpful following water damage to home, office, or other environments. The Guardian oil blend is a fantastic and energetic cleanser. The blend is great in detoxifying the throat chakra and is great to use in a mister and/or diffuser to clear and cleanse stagnant or negative energy.
Another beautiful things about Guardian oil is that it performs all of the powerful disinfecting functions while at the same time being non-toxic and gently mood-elevating while adding a fresh clean smell to the environment.
Black Spruce, Cypress, Eucalyptus citriodora, Eucalyptus globulus, Frankincense, Jojoba, Juniper Berry, Lemon, Lemongrass, Ocean, Sage, Tea Tree, Thyme ct.. linalool.
*Five most commonly used oils to blend modern “robber oil” blends: Clove, lemon, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and rosemary.
- 20 drops clove essential oil
- 18 drops lemon essential oil
- 10 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 8 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
- Guardian is useful in opening the throat chakra; it is also used with Red Dragon plant life concentrate to strengthen the small intestine meridian.
- To clear bacteria and mold from room air, diffuse Guardian 20-25 minutes per hour, for at least 2 hours.
- A misting spray is useful in both energetic and environmental cleansing. Add 12-15 drops to 4 oz. distilled water in a cobalt blue glass or PET plastic spray bottle. Shake well before each use. Use as an air freshener and anti-bacterial air cleanser. Transfer some of this solution to a 1 or 2 ox. bottle for use while traveling.
Mold and Fungus
- Use misting spray on surfaces where mold or fungus are growing.
- Diffuse Guardian in larger areas where mold or fungus have taken hold.
- To aid in detoxifying the throat chakra, apply a drop or two on chakra location.
Environmental Disinfecting Cleanser
- Add a few drops to dishwater when washing dishes by hand.
- Misting a diaper pail and surrounding areas can generate a clean fresh smell in no time!
- Add 8-10 drops Guardian oil blend just before starting the dishwasher for a non-toxic, powerful disinfectant.
- 5-6 drops in the washing machine with each load to disinfect.
- Add 12 drops per 8 oz. of organic soap or hand lotion; shake well to evenly disperse oil.
- Keep bottles of misting spray in the kitchen, in the bath, at your desk, in the car, and in your purse. You’ll find it indispensable for non-toxic benefits or powerfully disinfecting in any number of ways, including:
- Kitchen and bathroom surfaces and fixtures;
- Shopping cart handles and reusable shopping bags;
- Office or home phones, desks, doorknobs, beds, couches, and chairs;
- Ay other areas where bacteria can grow.